Poster Session & Presentation Proposals
June 22 - 24, 2017 | Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel | Mobile, Alabama
We invite all Noyce PI's, Noyce Scholars, Noyce Teachers, and Noyce Personnel to submit a presentation proposal for the 2017 regional conference and register a project or research poster for the conference poster session.
This year's conference will center around four learning strands, including
- Teaching Diverse Students
- Noyce Program Administration
- Mathematics in Secondary Education
- Science in Secondary Education
Project & Research Posters
All PI's are requested to bring a project poster to the conference. Noyce Scholars & Teachers are welcome to present posters related to their Noyce research projects as well. To ensure we have adequate space to display all posters, please register your poster by May 15th, 2017.
- Use the online form to register your poster by May 15th, 2017.
- A confirmation email with additional information will be sent by May 26th.
- Posters should be approximately 36" x 48" in size.
- Boards and fixtures will be provided so that posters may be displayed.
Presentations are a great way to share high quality resources, report research findings, and build a strong professional network. We are currently seeking presentation proposals that center around the four learning strands of the conference.
Presentation Proposal Guidelines
- Use the online form to register your presentation by May 15th, 2017.
- All proposals will be under blind review by the conference host committee.
- Acceptance status will be emailed by May 26th, 2017, and a tentative conference schedule will be available online by early June 2017.
- Submission of a proposal is a professional commitment to present at the conference.
- Conference sessions are scheduled for 55 minutes. It is recommended that presenters allow approximately 40 minutes for presentation and 15 minutes for questions/discussion.
- Essential equipment for presentations, such as a projector, presentation screen, and laptop will be provided.
- Presenters should bring their presentation, any materials, and are allowed to bring their own laptops if desired.
- Presentation rooms will accommodate up to 30 people.