Darkness into Life
Posted on August 22, 2016 by
Museum Expo for Educators At the History Museum of Mobile
Join us for a free Museum Expo for Educators hosted by the History Museum of Mobile on Thursday, September 1, 2016 from 4pm—7pm. This event will greatly assist you in planning your field trip schedule. Representatives from area museums will be there to talk to you about the education programs that their museums offer for your school group.
- Learn about field trip opportunities at many area museums.
- Receive FREE educational resources!
- Enjoy FREE refreshments!
- Sign up to win door prizes!
- Take a tour of the Filming the Camps, From Hollywood to Nuremburg: John Ford, Samuel Fuller, George Stevens exhibition visiting the museum from Mémorial De La Shoah in Paris
- See the History Museum of Mobile’s permanent exhibits.
- Receive professional development credit through the University of South Alabama SARIC Center. Educators Register in STIPD to receive PD credit. STIPD #: SARIC#10100.
Please call Jennifer Fondren at (251) 301-0270 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. The History Museum of Mobile is located at 111 South Royal St., in downtown Mobile, Alabama. Free parking is available in the parking lot across the street from Fort Condé.
Titanic: Honour and Glory ExhibitTitanic: Honour & Glory contains the largest collection of Titanic and...
January 11, 2018
EDUCATOR NIGHT AT THE EXPLOREUMTeachers and their families are invited to spend a night out at the Ex...
January 10, 2018
2017 AAEA Fall Conference "Dali in the Dunes"2017 AAEA Fall Conference "Dali in the Dunes" October 27th-28th ~ Oran...
September 26, 2017