Change of Program  

In order to change program, major, minor, or concentration, the student must obtain a Declaration/Change of Undergraduate College/Major/Minor/Concentration form, or a Dual Degree/Second Degree form, or a Petition of Change for Graduate Program from the Registrar’s Office or Major Department or the student may download the form online.

The student must complete the form, get their file from the current department and take the file along with the completed form to the student’s new department to obtain the signatures from the new major department. The department will submit the form to the Registrar’s Office for the change to be processed.

  • The change will be effective for the current term with the exception of professional programs in the Colleges of Allied Health Professions and Nursing.

  • If the student is a candidate for graduation for the term submitted, the change will be effective for term of graduation. The student must pay a re-evaluation fee of $15 upon submission of form.
© 2012 University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 380-2738
Date last changed: September 21, 2006 12:39 PM