Text Only
  Pathway to Science
USA Logo
Graduate Record Exam (GRE)

Here is some information about taking the Graduate Record Exam, required by the College of Education.

The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required for admission to the Graduate School at the University of South Alabama.

Official test scores - GRE (must be sent by testing agency to the Registrar). All Master's of Education programs require the GRE (General Test) except Health, Physical Education, Educational Administration and Counseling. Health, Physical Education, Educational Administration and Counseling will accept the GRE or MAT. For information about GRE Requirements, click here and scroll down the page to GRADUATE and then further to Regular Admission.




GRE Details
For information about GRE General Test Dates, Computer-Based General Test, and the Paper-Based General Test, click here.

You will also find information about Test Centers, Fees, and How To Register for the GRE on this web page.


University of South Alabama
- Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 380-2738

Date last changed: February 23, 2010 12:06 PM