The USA PT facilities are now housed on the main University campus in the new Health
Sciences Building. Other Health Professions, including, Biomedical Sciences, Cardiorespiratory
Care, Emergency Medical Services, Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant Studies,
Radiologic Sciences and Speech Pathology & Audiology. The School of Nursing is also
located in a separate wing of the Health Sciences Building.
Our facilities include:
- Over 18,000 square feet of space, including:
- Two dedicated PT classrooms with open access Wifi throughout the department
- Ample laboratory space for practical learning sessions, including:
- Musculoskeletal PT Lab
- Neuromuscular PT Lab
- Integumentary/Physical Agents PT Lab
- Cardiovascular/Pulmonary PT Lab
- Anatomical Sciences Lab
- Motor Performance Research Lab
- Movement Analysis Research Lab
- Hydrotherapy Lab
- Einstein's Deli - HAHN 1st Floor
|Movement Analysis Lab
A research and instruction lab for aspects of movement analysis and observation of human movement.
Students gain skills in all examination and intervention techniques for musculoskeletal and sports/orthopedic injuries.
|Integumentary-Physical Agents Lab
Students gain skill in integumentary physical therapy and application of electrophysical modalities.
|Neuromuscular PT Lab
Students gain skill in examination and intervention for Neuromuscular conditions, Pediatrics & Therapeutic Exercise.
|Motor Performance Labs
A research and teaching lab for analysis of aspects of muscle performance.
|Cardiovascular Pulmonary Lab
Students gain skills in PT intervention for the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems.
A dedicated PT lab for study of human anatomy.