As temperature lowered, steam can condense to liquid and then to ice. These phase transitions have been studied by measuring the macroscopic properties such as temperature, pressure. I am interested in studying these microscopic phase transitions. Specifically, my research focuses on tracing the behavior of a single atom or a few atoms and the coherent properties of those atoms. I am always looking for curiosity-driven students. Please contact me, if you are interested in these topics.
- Ph.D. : University of Virgina
- M.S, B.S : Hebei University
- “Super-radiance cascades and multimode super-radiance in a cold 85Rb Rydberg gas.” J. Han, and Haruka Maeda. Can. J. Phys. Published on Jan. 30, (2014)
- “A MHz few-body frequency shift detected in a cold 85Rb Rydberg gas.” J. Han, Phys. Rev. A 84, 052516 (2011).
- “Millimeter-wave rubidium Rydberg van der Waals spectroscopy.” J. Han and T. F. Gallagher, Phys. Rev. A 77, 015404 (2009).