THE HTM Club
The purpose of the HTM Club is to provide a forum for the intellectual and experiential growth of students who are interested in a career in the hospitality and tourism industry.
Our goal is to promote a deeper appreciation and understanding of hospitality and tourism by providing professional and academic growth opportunities for our members through enrichment activities, networking, and philanthropy in the industry.
The club is open to all regularly enrolled students at the Univ. of South Alabama.
- Comradery with fellow HTM students
- Exposure to HTM industry leaders and guest speakers
- Participation in social events and educational outings to HTM venues
- Mentoring to other HTM students
- Serving as a Host/Ambassador for the HTM Department
- Networking with colleagues and industry professionals
- Attending industry conferences, and events
For more information, contact:
Kayleigh Coleman, President
Amanda Donaldson, Club Advisor
The Meaning of Service
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.” – Mahatma Gandhi