Assistant Professor Maternal-Child Health Nursing
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice Troy University, 2014
- Master of Science in Nursing, December 2010, University of South Alabama
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, December 2006, University of South Alabama
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner- Primary Care office
- University of South Alabama Instructor- Maternal-Child Department
- Registered Nurse- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Post-partum depression
- LGBTQ Health
- Childhood obesity
- Adolescent Mental Health
- Erdlitz, K. (2017, Fall/Winter). Raising transgender kids: How to provide a supportive environment. Ready, Set, Grow
- Erdlitz, K. & Marass, A. (2018, Fall/Winter). Baby blues. Or is it postpartum depression? Ready, Set, Grow
- Erdlitz, K. (2014). Kicking it: Helping adolescents fight obesity (Doctoral dissertation).
- White, K. (2013, January). How obesity is affecting our children. Eastern Shore Parents.
- Erdlitz, K. & Buckner, E. (2014) Camps for children affected by obesity. Compass Point, 24(4), 14-18.
- Erdlitz, K., Buckner, E. & Williams, S. (2016). Transcending transgender: Camps for gender minority youth. Compass Point, 26(3)
- Erdlitz, K. (Project Directory/Principal Investigator), Bertolla, S. (Co-project Director/Co-principal Investigator), & Trimm, F. (Consultant). (2017). Enhance Interprofessional Research Across the Health-Related Professions, University of South Alabama, Awarded $3200.
Honors and Awards
- Association of Camp Nurses Writing Award January 2015
- Nurse Corps Faculty Loan Repayment recipient, 2016-2018
- Macy Faculty Scholar-Nominated by Dr. Debra Davis, Dean, College of Nursing (not awarded), 2017
- NAPNAP Advocacy Scholar Award recipient, 2018