text only
University of South Alabama
Home Index Search Directories Faq
Counseling and Testing Services


  Campus Recreation      251-460-6065
  Career Services 251-460-6188
  Dean of Students 251-460-6172
  Disability Services 251-460-7212
  International Services 251-460-6050
  Psychological Clinic 251-460-7149
  Sexual Assault Victim’s Advocate 251-460-7151
  Student Health Center 251-460-7151
  Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Advocacy Program  
  AltaPointe Health Systems (mental health) 251-450-2211
  Catholic Social Services 251-434-1550
  Consumer Credit Counseling 251-602-0011
  Lifelines Counseling Services 251-602-0909
  The Lighthouse (domestic violence shelter, Baldwin Co.) 800-650-6522
  Mobile County Health Department 251-690-8158
  Mobile Rape Crisis Line   251-473-7273
  Penelope House (domestic violence shelter, Mobile) 251-342-3144
Other Resources
  Helpline (local) 251-431-5111
  National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233
  National Sexual Assault Hotline   800-656-4673
  National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255
  Treatment Referral  (mental health and substance abuse) 800-662-4357
   National Student & AMF Support Network (grief)  

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-7051
For questions or comments Contact Us
Date last changed: July 3, 2013 2:28 PM

University of South Alabama