"LIFE IS LIKE RIDING A BICYCLE. TO KEEP YOUR BALANCE, YOU MUST KEEP MOVING." - Albert Einstein
Whether this is your first semester at South or you are close to graduation, you are likely thinking about your future. Maybe you are exploring majors and career paths or trying to figure out how you will manage to get all of your course work done this week. It is not uncommon to have questions or uncertainties as you progress through college. JagSuccess is here to support you. JagPALs and professional staff can help you discover your strengths, set goals, and connect you with resources so that you may advance in a way that works best for you.
Resources for Advancement
- SMART Goals: How to Make Your Goals Achievable, MindTools.com
- Focus2, a self-paced, online career and educational planning tool.
- HandShake, The University of South Alabama's primary career management system.
- University of South Alabama Career Services
Learning Through Adversity
- Strategies for Learning From Failure, Amy C. Edmonson for Harvard Business Review
Life After Graduation
- University of South Alabama Alumni
- Career Readiness Defined, NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers)
- A TED Talk by LearnVest: 5 Financial Rules to Live By, Alexa Von Tobel