"PRODUCTIVITY IS NEVER AN ACCIDENT. IT IS ALWAYS THE RESULT OF A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE , INTELLIGENT PLANNING, AND FOCUSED EFFORT." -Paul J. Meyer
College is a crazy and exciting time, and it is important to learn how to prioritize if you want to be successful. At JagSuccess, we can help you manage the things that are important and help you stick to your priorities in order to reach your academic and personal goals.
Maximize Your Potential
Here are some online resources that can help you make the most of your time and goals.
- Manage My Time, via Oregon State University
- Time Management Guide and Resources, via Discover Business
What's Urgent & Important?
- Eisenhower (Urgent/Important) Matrix, via Eisenhower
- Perfectionism: Don't Let It Get in Your Way, via Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne
- How to Stop Stop Procrastinating, via Mindtools.com
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of A Master Procrastinator, via TED Talks
Keeping a Calendar
Weekly Printable Calendar