Freshman Admissions Appeal Form
If you would like to appeal your admissions decision, you must submit this admissions appeal form along with all supporting documentation for consideration.
USA generally admits students with:
- a minimum ACT score of 19 or
- a minimum SAT (Critical Reading + Math only) score of 900 (if taken prior to March 2016) or
- a minimum SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing + Math only) score of 980 (if taken March 2016 or after) and
- a minimum GPA of 2.50 and
- 16 hours of required academic core courses
It is recommended that students who do not meet the standards for regular admission
submit the following items for additional consideration:
- Admissions Appeal Form
- Letter/s of Recommendation from your high school counselor or a teacher in a college preparatory course.
- Personal Essay on your reason for attending USA and your career plans.
- Resume, to include a summary of special talents or skills
- Optional: Additional supporting documents to substantiate an appeal (also include any documents from USA departments or personnel)
CAN'T SUBMIT THE FORM ? Please make sure your browser's “MailTo” function is set to open your email client application.
Here is a quick guide on how to set Gmail as your browser's default email client for Mailto links.