CSC Support for Faculty and Staff
The Computer Services Center (CSC) supports a wide range of computing and network services for faculty and staff. Examples include:
- Computer procurement information
- Provide hardware and software quotes
- Maintain campus license agreements for SAS and SPSS statistical packages and provides technical support
- Test scoring service
- Support for Active Directory (AD) logon, Kronos, Banner, maintenance request, etc...
- Campus-wide wired and wireless network infrastructure
- Safebox, a secure method for Faculty and Staff to share sensitive data
University Supplied Resources
The University provides these services for Faculty and Staff usage:
If you have any questions or need to contact Academic Computing, it's staff can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (251) 460-6161 and ask for Academic Services.
You may also enter requests for assistance online at http://usahelp.southalabama.edu