CSC Support for Faculty and Staff
The Computer Services Center (CSC) supports a wide range of computing and network services throughout the University Campuses and Hospitals provided for faculty and staff. Examples listed below:
- Computer Procurement Information
- Provide Hardware and software quotes
- Maintain Campus license agreements for SAS and SPSS Statistical Packages and provides Technical Support
- Test Scoring Service
- Support for Active Directory (AD) logons, Kronos, Banner, Maintenance request, etc...
- Campus-wide wired and wireless network infrastructure
- Safebox, a secure method for Faculty and Staff to share sensitive data
University Supplied Resources
South Alabama has purchased a couple of programs for Faculty and Staff usage:
If you have any questions or need to contact Academic Services, it's staff can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (251) 460-6161 and ask for Academic Services.
You may also enter requests for assistance online at http://usahelp.southalabama.edu