Update your Software.
When you update your Operating System (OS) or your application software, it also updates the security features that keep you protected from malicious attacks.
Make sure your firewall is enabled.
- A firewall is important in preventing malicious software from being transmitted to your computer via the internet or any other network.
- For more information visit: us-cert.gov.
- Making sure you have an Antivirus installed and updated is essential to maintaining your data integrity.
- It is critical to keep your Antivirus updated in order for it to stay current with the latest virus definitions.
- If you do not have an Antivirus installed, please visit our tools menu to download one.