All Steps MUST Be Completed To Be Actively Registered
Complete Electronic Application (CLICK HERE)
Documentation of Disability
(see handbook Student Disability Handbook for complete listing of documentation criteria) Student Disability Services will evaluate the documentation and
send you a notification of your status.
- If all documentation is complete, you will be asked to schedule an appointment to discuss your accommodations.
- If documentation is incomplete, a letter will be mailed specifying what is needed.
- Intake Each student will have an individual meeting with one of the disability coordinators to discuss needs, approved accommodations, and academic concerns.
- Accommodations are NOT retroactive. You begin receiving accommodations once you are completely registered.
- Having a diagnosed disability does not necessarily mean you will qualify for academic accommodations.
- USA does not grant provisional accommodations.