All Steps MUST Be Completed To Be Actively Registered
Documentation of Disability
(See Student Disability Handbook for complete listing of documentation criteria) Student Disability Services will evaluate the documentation and
send you notification of your status.
- If all documentation is complete, you will be asked to schedule an appointment to discuss your accommodations.
- If documentation is incomplete, a letter will be mailed specifying what is needed.
Each student will have an individual meeting with one of the disability coordinators to discuss needs, approved accommodations, and academic concerns.
- Accommodations are NOT retroactive. You will begin receiving accommodations once you are completely registered.
- Having a diagnosed disability does not necessarily mean you will qualify for academic accommodations.
- USA does not grant provisional accommodations.
- If you are need of a service animal please be sure to read the Service Animal Policy.