- USA JAG Success/ Tutoring Assistance
- "We provide assistance with homework and tutorial sessions for class."
- USA Counseling and Testing Services
- "Counseling for individuals, groups, relationships are provided. Career testing, outreach educational programs, sexual assault, substance abuse assessments, and many more services. "
- USA Writing Center
- "Students and others may receive help on any type of writing task at any stage of writing process from idea generation, development, revision, to grammar and editing strategies."
- USA Financial Aid
- "Committed to providing student financial assistance to eligible students to help pay the costs associated with attending college."
- AHEAD: Association on Higher Education and Disability
- "The Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD) is an international, multicultural organization of professionals committed to full participation in higher education for persons with disabilities. The Association is a vital resource, promoting excellence through education, communication and training."
- Mobility International USA
- Is "a US-based national non-profit organization, the mission of Mobility International USA (MIUSA) is to empower people with disabilities around the world through international exchange, information, technical assistance and training, and to ensure the inclusion of people with disabilities in international exchange and development programs."
- The National Rehabilitation Information Center
- Their mission is "to serve anyone, professional or lay person, who is interested in disability and rehabilitation, including consumers, family members, health professionals, educators, rehabilitation counselors, students, librarians, administrators, and researchers. "
- Disability Resources
- "Disability Resources is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) organization that monitors, reviews,
and reports on these resources every day. We disseminate information about them to
libraries, disability organizations, health and social service professionals, consumers
and family members through our award-winning newsletter Disability Resources Monthly, our extensive online "Guide to Disability Resources on the Internet," and other resources."
- "Disability Resources is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) organization that monitors, reviews, and reports on these resources every day. We disseminate information about them to libraries, disability organizations, health and social service professionals, consumers and family members through our award-winning newsletter Disability Resources Monthly, our extensive online "Guide to Disability Resources on the Internet," and other resources."
- Affordable Colleges for Students with Disabilities
- "A complete guide to college financing for students with disabilities. Find expert advice on loans, grants and scholarships specifically for students with disabilities, as well as resources to help with the job search after graduation."
- Khan Academy
- "A non-profit organization on a mission with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world class education for anyone anywhere. "
- Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services
- "To enable Alabama's children and adults with disabilities to achieve their maximum potential. "
- "A Disability Resource Directory of Products and Services for the Physically Challenged, Elderly, Caregiver, and Health Professionals"
- Sakai Assessments : Extended Time for Students with Disabilities
- Create a group in Sakai with the individual/s that need the extended time accommodation.
- Create a copy of the test and assign it to the students who needed extra time, i.e. Form A (all students), Form B (SDS students)
- Inform the student the form of the exam that applies to them.
- If you need a demonstration, feel free to make an appointment or give Innovation in Learning Center a call at 251-461-1888