What do you need to do to apply?
2. Send the Affidavit of Financial Support to email@example.com or fax the form to 251.460.7824.
3. Pay the non-refundable application fee of $50. You can pay with a money order or a U.S. affiliated bank check. If you pay with a check or money order, please make it payable to UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA.
4. The person who is paying must:
- Complete and sign the Affidavit of Financial Support.
- Send a letter of financial guarantee confirming that he/she has the funds necessary to pay all of the student's living and tuition expenses while in the United States.
5. To send your admission packet by courier (Federal Express, DHL, UPS), please register and pay here. You will receive an email with the tracking number.
If you are accepted and want F-1 status, we will send you a Form I-20 which you will take to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your country to request an F-1 visa.
Tuition and fees are paid during registration. Personal checks, traveler's checks, cashier's checks, bank checks, cash, and VISA/MasterCard are accepted.
Please check the calendar to confirm the dates of registration/orientation. All new students are required to attend registration/orientation. No refunds will be given after classes begin.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 251.460.7185.
If I am a transfer student, what do I do?
If you are a transfer student, you will complete steps 1-4 above. You and an official at your current school in the U.S. will complete our transfer eligibility form. You also need to submit a copy of your current I-20 with your application.