Orientation and Registration
All new students are required to participate in a two-day orientation and registration process. During these two days, students will perform many essential tasks including:
- taking a placement test to determine their proficiency level,
- registering for their classes,
- having their university email activated,
- getting a student ID card, and
- getting a parking permit (if driving to campus)
Students who are absent during orientation/registration will be charged a $100 late fee.
Orientation for Summer 2017 is from May 30 to May 31. Students must be registered with tuition paid in full by 5:00 p.m. on June 2.
Orientation for the first term of Fall 2017 is from August 9 to August 10. Students must be registered with tuition paid in full by 5:00 p.m. on August 11.