Conversational Spanish Certificate
Develop your Spanish vocabulary and grammar skills when you sign up for this newly designed Conversational Spanish Certificate. This series of classes will improve your knowledge and skills of the Spanish language including vocabulary expansion, grammar, and communication in business or travel situations.
This certificate in Conversational Spanish is designed for individuals with little or no background in Spanish. The goal of the program is to bring novice language learners to an intermediate level.
Requirements for the Certificate include:
- Complete Conversational Spanish I, level 1,
- Complete Conversational Spanish I, level 2
- Complete Conversational Spanish II
- Complete Conversational Spanish III
- Enroll and pass the written exam with at least a 70%, (there is a non-refundable $60 fee to sign up for the exam)
- Submit the $40 non-refundable certificate program application fee.
- Courses are offered on weeknights 6-8 PM, so it is easy to plan around your work schedule
- Classes are designed to be fun and interactive to help you grasp the language quickly
- You can complete this program within 9 months
Students do not need to be admitted to USA to enroll in the certificate program. There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which includes one transcript, audits of class credits and a certificate.
There is an attendance policy to ensure students receive instructions needed to be successful students. It is our sincere desire that you enjoy each course in our required curricula. Please take advantage of the opportunities provided for an exchange of dialogue and ideas with your instructor. We trust that the personal enrichment and professional growth you experience while in the certificate program will result in increased employment and advancement opportunities for you. Please contact Laurent Cadden at email@example.com or call (251) 460-7200 if you have any questions.