Frequently Asked Questions about Sorority Recruitment
PNMs can now pay online with a credit or debit card, or electronic check. We can e-mail them a payment link to pay online, if they did not pay at the end of their registration and would like to pay by card. We will also accept a check or money order by mail or cash (paid in person). Our mailing address is: Office of Greek Life 350 Campus Dr. Mobile, AL 36688
Green Zone: (3.0 GPA or higher): Your membership options are not likely to be limited
based on your GPA
Yellow Zone: (2.6 – 2.9 GPA): Your membership options may be limited based on your GPA
Red Zone: (2.5 GPA or below): Your membership options are likely to be limited based on your GPA
Average cost of new member semester (1st semester), which includes all one-time fees = $850
- This amount is not paid all at one time, but broken up in fees and monthly dues.
- This is an average of all costs for all chapters…many chapters have much lower costs.
- This figure is usually broken down into a monthly cost.
- This is also an average of all costs for all chapters.
It is your responsibility to notify the Office of Greek Life prior to Wednesday, August 17th at noon if I have a class scheduled during a Recruitment event (between 5:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 17th -Tuesday, August 23rd) and will be in need of a Special Recruitment Schedule.
Email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your name
2. Jag Number (student number)
3. The name, time, and date of the class that is scheduled during a Recruitment event
4. Your contact information (phone number and email)