Secondary banner

Discover USA: A Global Community

Welcome to the University of South Alabama!  As an exchange visitor or foreign national employee, we hope that you enjoy the time spent with your program and that you benefit from your research and studies here at USA.  Please contact our Manager of Immigration and International Affairs if you need any assistance with immigration questions.  

If you are a prospective or current degree-seeking International Student (F-1 VISA), please contact the Office of International Student Services for more information on immigration compliance for F-1 students.