- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies (Upper Division Major)
- B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies (Upper Division Major)
- R.N. to B.S.N. track in B.S.N. Nursing Program (for Associate Degree & Diploma Nurses)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Class A Certification in P-12 ESOL only)
- M.Ed. in Educational Media
- M.Ed. in Special Education
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Development
- Ed.S. Instructional Specialist (Class AA Certification in Teacher Leader only)
- M.S.N. in Nursing
- D.N.P. in Nursing
Note: The University of South Alabama is not currently accepting new students into the following programs pending decisions to seek official authorizations for these programs with the Maryland board that regulates higher education.
Graduate: M.Ed. in Elementary Education, M.Ed. in Secondary Education, M.Ed. in Education Media, M.Ed. in Special Education, Ed.S. Instructional Specialist.