USA’s current proctoring service is hosted by ProctorU. Use of this service requires a reliable Internet connection and computer hardware including a head set and a web cam. Interested students should contact their instructor to request access to this service.
Student Responsibilities for Scheduling Proctored Sessions
Students may take exams through the USAonline Proctoring Center seven days a week. During the exam, students will be connected to a live person that can provide guidance through the process and assist with any technical problems.
Appointment Scheduling Procedure
Appointments are required in order to use the USAonline Proctoring Center. All appointments need to be made at least four days in advance of the test or exam. Reservations made within four days of your exam are subject to a $5 late reservation fee. Late registrations are subject to availability and same day appointments cannot be made online. To schedule an appointment with USAonline Proctoring Center, follow the procedure below:
- Navigate to http://proctoru.com/usa
- Click “Schedule or Take an Exam”
- If no account exists, click “New Users: Create an Account.”
- Once the account is created, or if an account already exists, log in.
- Click on the “new exam” link and select the exam, date, and time you desire.
- A confirmation email of the reservation will be sent to the email address that was provided during registration.