Through your contribution to undergraduate endowed scholarships, you will become an invaluable partner of the University of South Alabama. Your gift translates into student scholarships, providing educational opportunities that otherwise would not have been available. We invite you to help us open doors and secure affordable educational opportunities for current and future students through the Mitchell-Moulton Scholarship Initiative.
Make an Immediate Impact
- Cash gifts-This is the simplest and easiest gift you can make. It can be made by credit card, personal check, cashier's check or money order made payable to University of South Alabama. Make a gift today online or via our mail-in giving form.
- Matching gifts from your employer can double-or even triple-your gift.
Grow Your Contribution Over Time
- Gift pledges -With a pledge, you may complete your gift by making regular payments over time.
- Endowed gifts -An endowment is intended to permanently support the University. Gifts may be given outright or pledged over a number of years.
Recognize a Special Person
- Memorial gifts can be made in honor of a family member, classmate, professor or other member of the USA community.
If you have questions regarding making a gift, establishing an endowed scholarship, your employer’s matching program, or how to make a memorial gift, please contact the Office of Development & Alumni Relations at (251) 460-7032.