text only
University of South Alabama
Home Index Search Directories Faq
Disability Services



Special Parking Request


In order for students to obtain special parking, either permanent or temporary, they must first complete an application with Student Disability Services. Students must also provide supporting documentation from medical professional confirming the need for special parking privileges.

State issued handicap hangtags or vehicle license plates must be registered in the name of the student to qualify for parking in wheelchair accessible parking spaces on campus. Students with permanent disabilities, who have State of Alabama issued handicap hangtags or vehicle license plates must also complete an application with our office and submit a special parking request form, with copies of their hangtag.
How to register for special parking with Student Disability Services (SDS)

1. Complete SDS application and provide documentation to support special parking needs
2. Click on link, http://appsbar.mobi/96bdc4 -  click on Parking app, and submit.
3. Allow 2 days for processing, and verify with Parking Services to pickup decal.


University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-7212
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: August 29, 2012 8:44 AM

University of South Alabama