1. Fill out the application forms (at the bottom of this page) that are relevant for you. Be sure to include your signature and the date on each form. Online forms cannot be sent via e-mail because they require your signature (no scanned formsaccepted).
2. Send a non-refundable application fee of $50. It should be a U.S. affiliate bank check or money order made payable to the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA in U.S. funds. It can also be paid by faxing us the credit card information using the online application form.
3. The person responsible for payment MUST:
a) Complete and sign the Affidavit of Financial Support
b) Send a letter of financial guarantee confirming that he/she has the funds necessary to pay all the living and tuition expenses in the U.S.
4. If you are a transfer student, an official from your current institution in the U.S. must fill out our Transfer Eligibility Form
5. Please submit a passport-size photo with your application.
If you have any questions, contact us for a prompt response.
Tution and fees are paid during registration. Personal checks, cash, cashier's checks, bank checks and VISA/MasterCard are accepted. NO REFUND IS GIVEN AFTER CLASSES BEGIN.
If you are accepted, we will send you a Visa Eligibility Form (I-20) which you must take to the American embassy or consulate in your country to request your entrance visa to the United States.
A $50.00 application fee, which is non-refundable, must accompany each application for admission to the ELC Program. If the applicant will need an I-20 form in order to obtain a student visa, the student should indicate this fact on the application and submit proof of financial support.