text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Central Utilities
About Us
As a unit of the Division of Financial Affairs, the Central Utilities Department is responsible for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Distribution of Utilities (Electricity, Natural Gas, and Water) throughout USA Main Campus.

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6101
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 3:05 PM

University of South Alabama