text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Payroll Accounting
Frequently Asked Questions
3. As an intern, resident or fellow, am I eligible for a FICA tax refund pursuant to the claims filed by USA?
USA has no reason to believe that interns, residents and clinical fellows employed by USA would not be eligible for a FICA tax refund pursuant to the FICA tax refund claims USA filed on time for periods prior to April 1, 2005. However, in order to obtain your share of the FICA tax refund, you must consent to allow USA to include you in its claim for the employee share of refundable FICA taxes.

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6471
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 3:13 PM

University of South Alabama