text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Payroll Accounting
Frequently Asked Questions
4. As an intern, resident or clinical fellow, for what time periods am I entitled to a FICA tax refund under the claims filed by USA?
Eligibility to be covered under refund claims filed by USA is limited to those individuals who were interns, residents or clinical fellows during the period from January 1, 1996 through December 31, 2002 and for the first calendar quarter of 2005.

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6471
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 3:13 PM

University of South Alabama