text only
University of South Alabama
USA Home Web Index Search Directories FAQ
Payroll Accounting
Frequently Asked Questions
5. Is there a cost to me for consenting to having USA obtain my share of FICA taxes paid with respect to my residency?
If you consent to have USA obtain your refundable share of FICA taxes on your behalf, there is no cost to you.

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6471
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: January 26, 2015 3:13 PM

University of South Alabama