text only
University of South Alabama
Home Index Search Directories Faq
Financing Your University of South Alabama Education


If you have a special talent or ability - such as music, debate, or athletics - that you might like to develop at the University of South Alabama, financial assistance may be available for you. Contact the advisor or coach of that USA program. Your high school counselor has a list of USA contacts and phone numbers. You can also contact Undergraduate Admissions.
To locate other sources of aid, look in your own community - many groups and organizations offer both need-based and merit-based aid to local students. Listed below are some sources you might want to investigate.
Civic or social organizations
Employers - both yours and your parents'
Corporate groups
Private foundations
Veterans' organization offices
Military benefits programs, such as the GI Bill and National Guard programs
Cooperative Education Program

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6231
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last date changed: July 23, 2008 9:17 AM

University of South Alabama