Faculty Senate Academic Development & Mentoring Program Committee
Committee will coordinate the Senate mentoring program for new faculty. It will
recommend policies for the mentoring program, identify and recruit faculty mentors,
and establish operating procedures. The Committee will also represent faculty
in matters related to academic development at the university level."
(Chapter 2, page 39 Faculty
John EDUC 2006 (Ch)
Beverly, Brenda AHP 2007
Burckhartt, Barbara MED
Dardeau, Genevieve A&S
Godfrey, Alice NURS 2006.
Harris, Curtis MED 2006 .
Lauderdale, Elliot CESP
Pettyjohn, Frank MED
Pruitt, Bill AHP 2006
- Administer mentoring program for new faculty
- Recruitment of senior faculty mentors
- Reception for new faculty and faculty mentors
- Mentoring Program evaluation
Final Report, 2005-06
of South Alabama
- Faculty Senate - Mobile, AL 36688-0002
For comments or questions about our web
site, please E-mail ap.
Last date changed: August 7, 2007