1. Students minoring in Gender Studies must complete a total of 18 semester
hours in approved courses.
2. Students are required to complete two courses in the Humanities and two
courses in Social Sciences.
3. Minor courses must also represent four different disciplines.
4. Approved Variable and Special Topics Courses that focus on gender studies
can also be taken to complete the 18 semester hour requirement. For information on upcoming variable and special topics courses, consult the Director.
5. GS 101 Introduction to Gender Studies.
6. One 400 level course with a focus on gender studies. This can be a GS course (i.e. GS 492) or an approved course in another discipline.
For course approval and advising, please contact the Director of Gender Studies.
Please click on Courses for specific Gender Studies course offerings.
For additional information, see bulletin.