- University of South Alabama Library
- University of South Alabama Admissions
- The Gerontological Society of America - Promoting the Study of Aging for 54 Years.
- Association for Gerontology in Higher Education - AGHE was established in 1974 to advance gerontology as a field of study in institutions of higher learning.
- AoA Directory of Web and Gopher Aging Sites - A compilation of home pages maintained by the U.S. Admin. on Aging.
- Alzheimer's Association - A good resource for persons seeking general information, caregiver resources, and medical information about Alzheimer's disease.
- American Society on Aging - A professional organization working towards enhancing the knowledge and skills of those working with older adults and their families
- National Institute on Aging - The National Institute on Aging (NIA) is one of the National Institutes of Health. The NIA promotes healthy aging by conducting and supporting biomedical, social, and behavioral research and public education.
- The Retirement Research Foundation - The nation's largest private foundation whose grantmaking is focused solely on older adults and aging issues.
- The Robert W. Johnson Foundation - The nation's largest philanthropy devoted exclusively to health and health care.
- Social Security Administration Home Page - additional information concerning age and retirement
- Volunteer Mobile, Inc. - Mobilizing people and resources to solve serious community problems, Volunteer Mobile initiates and leads local efforts to strengthen the community and enhance all citizens' lives through effective volunteerism and service to the Mobile area.
- Area Agency on Aging - The Area Agency on Aging is designated as the official organization to advocate, plan, evaluate, coordinate, and where feasible, contract for delivery of existing or expanded services to the elderly throughout the South Alabama Region.
- National Council on Aging -
Founded in 1950, the National Council on Aging (NCOA) is dedicated to improving the health and independence of older persons and increasing their continuing contributions to communities, society, and future generations. NCOA is a 501(c)3 organization located in Washington, DC.
- The Chris Myers Nissan Extra Mile Award