Complete conference program/abstract book are available. Please click here for details.
- Dose-escalation methods for phase I clinical trials
- Statistical Methodology in AIDS Research
- Statistical Modeling for Medical Research
- Statistics in IT Services
- Information and Coding Theory and Applications
- Nonparametric methods and applications
- Morden Statistcial Classification Technigue *
- Recent advances in modeling longitudinal data *
- Computational Finance *
- Estimation from Informative Censoring *
- Matrices and Statistics *
- Sampling Theory and Methods *
- Recent Advances in Survival Analysis *
- Bayesian Theory and Applications *
- Laplace Transforms and Applications *
- Advances in Statistical and Population Genetics, and Computational Systems Biology *
- Statistical Theory and Methods in Clinical Trials *
- Risk Assessment and Management *
- New Development in Empirical Likelihood *
If you are interested in organizing a symposium, please send the required information to Dr. Satya Mishra or Dr. Shuguang Zhang or Dr. Bin Wang.
Each session usually consists of 4-6 speakers and 1.5 hours long.