If you follow these instructions you will see something beautiful! (©
Here are my Office Hours.
Homework assignments and review problems:
"There are two fundamental equalizers in life the internet and education." (John Chambers, CEO, Cisco Systems)
"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." (Confucius)
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." (Gandhi)
"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet." (Aristotle)
"When I get a little money, I buy books and if any is left, I buy food and clothes." (Erasmus)
"The geometric series formula is the third best idea in Mathematics. People have arguments about which is the first and second one but they all agree that the geometric series is the third one!" (myself in a class)
"Please do not memorize the normal distribution table for the test; it will be attached!" (myself in a class)
Best excuses for not doing Math homework:
- I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames.
- I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.
- I could only get arbitrarily close to my textbook. I couldn't actually reach it. (To get the joke, learn limits in calculus.)
- I have the proof, but there isn't room to write it in the margin. (See Fermat's last theorem!)
- I locked the paper in my trunk but a four-dimensional dog got in and ate it.