2018 National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
Posted on November 10, 2017 by
The University of Central Oklahoma is hosting the National Conference on Undergraduate
Research (NCUR) April 4-7, 2018, and we want YOU and your STUDENTS to be a part of
DID YOU KNOW?
· Over 5,000 students are expected to come from all across the United States.
· Seventy percent of students surveyed prefer NCUR to other professional conferences.
· Abstract submissions are open through December 5, 2017.
WILL YOU SHARE?
· Let your students know they have what it takes to present at NCUR.
· Let colleagues know that you can submit an abstract for the Faculty and Administrative Sessions.
· Let others know about all the activities taking place at NCUR, including the pre-conference workshops, oral and poster presentations, visual and performing arts, graduate school and professional preparation fair, and special interest sessions.
WHY SHOULD STUDENTS ATTEND?
· To present their research, creative, and scholarly activities.
· To network with scholars from all disciplines.
· To connect and engage with students from across the country.
· To participate in diverse and inclusive activities.
· To prepare for graduate and professional school.
· To learn from special guest speakers and community sponsors.
· To explore the vibrant and unique culture of Edmond and Oklahoma City.
We look forward to seeing you at NCUR 2018! Please distribute and share with your colleagues.
UCO is Co-hosting NCUR 2018 with the Council on Undergraduate Research.
Registration opens in January 2018.
For additional information and contact details, visit the following link:
2018 NIH Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research (SIP)Summer programs at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) provide an ...
January 30, 2018
Florida International 2018 Counselor PositionsThe Center for Children and Families at Florida International Universi...
January 16, 2018
2018 National Conference on Undergraduate ResearchThe University of Central Oklahoma is hosting the National Conference ...
November 10, 2017