Fifth Annual Emory University-Laney Graduate School STEM Research and Career Symposium
The Fifth Annual Emory University-Laney Graduate School STEM Research and Career Symposium is a wonderful opportunity for USA’s students to present their research, attend career development workshops, and learn about career and training opportunities at Emory and elsewhere. Here are some key points about the symposium:
· October 1-3, 2017, Emory Conference Center.
· Full travel scholarships available for students from underrepresented groups. Last year 60% of student attendees received full travel awards
· Application deadline May 1st, 2016
· Students undergoing their first major research experience this summer may apply to a second deadline of August 1st.
· For undergraduates and graduate students.
· Student research presentations, career development workshops and social events.
· Free application and registration.
Full information is available here (http://www.gs.emory.edu/STEM) .
Note that only abstracts that report outcomes/results will be competitive. Up to ten students will be selected from the submitted abstracts to present a platform talk. All remaining student participants will be expected to present a poster on their research.
Emory University | Atlanta, GA
2018 National Conference on Undergraduate ResearchThe University of Central Oklahoma is hosting the National Conference ...
November 10, 2017
USA to Host 2018 Alabama Science OlympiadMiddle and high school students from Mobile and Baldwin counties will ...
October 26, 2017
South Students Receive Top Science AwardsA number of University of South Alabama undergraduate and graduate stu...
March 23, 2017