Click for U. S. A. Home

Major Changes

A student may obtain a “Declaration/Change of Undergraduate/Major/Minor/Concentration Form” from the link below.

Please complete the Student Section of the form and deliver it to your NEW major/department for processing and signatures. After you have spoken with an academic advisor regarding requested change(s), simply leave the form with your NEW major/department. The department will forward the Major Change Form to the Registrar’s Office for completion.

Declaration/Change of Undergraduate/Major/Minor/Concentration

Petition for Change of Graduate Program

Click here for Registration & Payment Policies

University of South Alabama - Office of the Registrar
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002 - (251)460-6251
For questions or comments Contact Us
Last Update: 2006-10-13
Valid HTML 4.01!Valid CSS!