text only
University of South Alabama
USA HomeUSA IndexUSA SearchUSA DirectoriesUSA Faq
Title IX

Where to go for help

The following is a list of campus and community counseling, mental, legal and student services for victims of sexual assault.
a. University Counseling Service (251) 460-7051
b. Student Health Center (251) 460-7151
c. Victim’s Advocates (251) 460-7151 or (251) 460-6312
d. Sexual Assault Officer (Campus Police) (251) 460-6312
e. Rape Crisis Center of Mobile (251) 473-7273
f. Dean of Students (251) 460-6172
g. Department of Housing Residence Life (251) 460-6185
h. Alabama Crime Victims Compensation Commission 800-541-9388
i. Campus Ministers c/o Dean of Student Services office (251) 460-6172
j. Sexual Assault Recovery Group (251) 473-7273
k. USA Children's & Women's Hospital Emergency Room (251) 415-1620
The University commits itself to the provision of a variety of educational programs and services to all members of the University community. As an educational institution we must not neglect the importance of education as it pertains to sexual assault. The following departments provide awareness and prevention programs for the entire University community.
a. Student Health Center
b. University Police Crime Prevention Office
c. Department of Housing/Residence Life
d. Counseling Services
e. Office of Programs and Special Events/Jaguar Productions
f. Office of Student Activities
g. Panhellenic Council
h. USA Children's & Women's Hospital

University of South Alabama - Mobile Alabama 36688-0002
For questions or comments Contact Us
Date last changed: September 30, 2011 3:01 PM

University of South Alabama