- Photo Tour of the University Library
- Library Basics: What's here and what's not, library and web jargon, how to read an assignment, links to citation guides, and more.
- How to Find Books: Webcast tutorials on how to use the SOUTHcat catalog
- How to Find Articles: The step-by-step procedures for finding a periodical article in the library or online as fulltext
Resources for Students
- Class and Course Guides
- Classes from Past Semesters
- EH 102: Introduction to Library Research
- Freshman Seminar
- Information Proficiency & WAC Assignments designed for hands-on learning of disciplinary databases and other resources.