- Report to Mitchell Center, Room 1106 for distribution of gonfalon and line-up.
- Students will process to the Mitchell Center and arrive at the northeast doors at approximately 6:50 p.m.
- As students process into the building, you merge into the lineup in front of the student line. The Dean will merge behind you.
- The Student Marshals will follow the gonfalonier and Dean and lead the procession of students to their seats.
- The order of entering the arena: College Gonfalonier, Dean, Student Marshals, and students.
- You will remain standing for the faculty processional and Invocation.
- When Dean Kent directs everyone to be seated, you will place the gonfalon in its holder and take your seat on the stage.