Career Planning & Development
Combine Career Courses with Career Services to gain employer-sought skills.
If you are seeking help developing a career plan, take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Individual career advising
- Career expos and events
- Seminars and workshops
- Experiential Education
Contact Diane Harvey, MS
Certified Career & Education Advisor
The Career courses are open to all students university-wide for credit. There are no prerequisites for IST 250 and IST 450.
Our Career courses are designed to achieve five objectives:
- Gain workplace skills necessary for career success
- Provide occupational exposure to students who plan to enter medicine, dentistry, optometry, or veterinary medicine
- Guide students who are uncertain about deciding on their career
- Secure employment upon graduation
- Plan graduate or professional education