Daniel L. McCann MS, BA, AAS
Instructional Design Specialist
- University of South Alabama MS 1997 Instructional Design & Development
- University of South Alabama BA 1978 Liberal Arts
- Southwest State Technical College AAS 1984 Computer Technology
- Instructional Technologist local software companies - EADS, STI, Xante, QMS
- Technical Writer and Training Specialist - QMS, Konica-Minolta
- Instructor in electronics and computer technology - SCT, Murphy HS, Bishop State
- eLearning Guild
- Optimist International - Treasurer of Daphne Club
- International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET)
- Kappa Delta Pi - A national honor society that encourages intellectual and personal standards and recognizes outstanding contributions to education.
- Alpha Beta Kappa (ABK). A national honor society for accredited career and technical schools.
- Outstanding Masters Student in Instructional Design & Development for 1997, University of South Alabama.
- 1999 ETR&D Award for Outstanding Research on Instructional Development
Tessmer, M., McCann, D. & Ludvigsen, M. (1999). Reassessing Training Programs: A Model for Identifying Training Excesses and Deficiencies. Educational Technology Research and Development, 47(2), 86-99.