Math Bridge Program
Registration Deadline: July 26, 2019
If living on campus - early arrival deadline is July 1.
About Math Bridge
Engineering Math Bridge is an intensive algebra and trigonometry review program for beginning freshman engineering students. As an incoming freshman, this program is designed to help you:
- Asses your math background and preparation for Calculus.
- Enhance your study skills.
- Develop problem-solving strategies.
- Experience cooperative learning in a college environment.
- Review and prepare to re-take the Math Placement test (given on the last day of the program).
The Bridge Program will be held the week before classes being in August. The program will begin on Monday at 8:00 a.m.
Instruction and study sessions will take place form 8:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday with breaks for breakfast and lunch. Friday morning students will either take or retake the Math Placement Exam. Student who improve to a new math level will be assisted in changing their schedules Friday afternoon.
Who should attend?
Any student planning to major in Engineering at USA who has been placed in MTH 101, MTH 100 MA 112, MA 113 or MA 125 who would like to review their math skills and potentially move up one math level is encouraged to attend Math Bridge. Don’t wait, register early!
***Housing Deadline is July 1st***