International Society for Organization Development and Change Conference at MCOB
Posted on May 2, 2023 by MCOB Outreach
ISODC Conference May 17-19
Mitchell College of Business will host the International Society for Organizational Development and Change's International Conference, May 17-19, 2023.
Join us for a dynamic and engaging conference with ample opportunities for networking, Q&A sessions, and interactive workshops.
- Sharpen your Organization Development and Change acumen
- Network and share ideas with an international group of OD&C professionals, leaders, and businesspeople
Speakers will include:
- Tonya L. Henderson, OD as an Inside Job
- Julian Chender MSOD, ACC, Applying Organization Design to Social Issues
- Justine Chinoperekweyi, Ph.D., RODC, COLDC, Transformation Quotient –Enabling Transformative OD
Scan the QR code for more information or to register for the conference.
Share on Social Media
USA Athletic Department is looking for Fall applicants for internshipsThe USA Athletic Department is looking for Fall applicants for interns...
May 11, 2023
Two MCOB Faculty Publish Article in Her Money magazineTwo MCOB Faculty Publish Article in Her Money magazine. The article ta...
May 10, 2023
International Society for Organization Development and Change Conference at MCOBThe International Society for Organization Development and Change Conf...
May 2, 2023
MBA Student Spotlight: Kira BenkmannMBA Student gets her degree while hammer throwing for the USA Track &a...
May 1, 2023