The Earn Back program is for students who have lost their Presidential or Band scholarships due to failing to meet GPA or credit hour requirements. The program provides these students the opportunity to "earn back" their scholarship by completing an application through Scholarship Services, participating in workshops, and attending one-on-one coaching designed to help them in the process of meeting their scholarship requirements. Students who complete a workshop, meeting, and GPA and credit hour requirements may again receive their scholarship contingent on a review by Scholarship Services. Completion of an Earn Back application does not guarantee that your scholarship will be reinstated.
Reinstatement is contingent upon:
- Time remaining on your scholarship clock
- 15 earned hours for the semester after losing the scholarship, or 30 earned hours for the academic year if the scholarship is not earned back in the first semester after losing the scholarship
- Maintaining a 3.0 cumulative institutional GPA
- Completion of the JagSuccess Workshop and a follow-up meeting with a member of the JagSuccess team
- Completion and submission of the application and its terms and conditions
Evaluation of the credit hour and cumulative institutional GPA requirements will be made at the end of each semester. If all requirements have been met, and JagSuccess programming has been completed successfully, your scholarship will be reinstated the following semester.
Workshops are held throughout the Fall and Spring semesters and meetings are scheduled following the workshops.
Please check back for Earn Back Workshop dates.