"PRODUCTIVITY IS NEVER AN ACCIDENT. IT IS ALWAYS THE RESULT OF A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE , INTELLIGENT PLANNING, AND FOCUSED EFFORT." -Paul J. Meyer
College is a crazy and exciting time, and it is important to learn how to prioritize if you want to be successful. At JagSuccess, we can help you manage the things that are important and help you stick to your priorities in order to reach your academic and personal goals.
Maximize Your Potential
Here are some online resources that can help you make the most of your time and goals.
What's Urgent & Important?
- Eisenhower (Urgent/Important) Matrix, Eisenhower
- Being “Too Good” Can Wreak Havoc on Your Time Management, AppointmentPlus
- How to Stop Stop Procrastinating, Mindtools.com
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of A Master Procrastinator, TED Talks
Keeping a Calendar
- How I Use My Calendar Efficiently, College Info Geek
- Weekly Printable Calendar
- 2018 - 2019 Academic Calendar
- To-Do Lists: The Key to Efficiency, Mindtools.com
- Building a Better To-Do List, Charles Duhigg, author of THE POWER OF HABIT