Change of Major for New Incoming Students

This form is for new incoming students only.
Students who have already registered for classes need to complete the Change of Program form instructions.
Student's Name*
Student Number (i.e. J00XXXXXX)
Birth Month*
Email Address
Term of Enrollment
Please update my major to*

By typing your name below, you are certifying that you are the student above and are requesting a change of major by the Office of Admissions at USA
Please type your full name*

Form 0002