Kids' Play Zone
Hours and Policies
- Monday-Friday: 11:00am-7:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am-2:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00-7:30pm
Only members' dependents are allowed to use the Kids' Play Zone.
- Members must remain in the Student Recreation Center and may not leave the building while their dependents are in the Kids' Play Zone.
- There is a limit of eight (8) children at a time in the Kids' Play Zone. Access is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Children can stay in the Kids' Play Zone for a maximum of two hours per visit.
- Children must be potty trained and between the ages of 3-12 to utilize this service.
- The parent/legal guardian who drops the child off must be the same parent/legal guardian who picks up the child. No exceptions will be made to this policy, unless made with a professional staff member with both parents/guardians present.
- The use of the Kids' Play Zone does not require a dependent membership. However, a child's use of any other areas in the Student Recreation Center will require purchase of a membership.
- Children may bring water in a sippy cup or sports bottle into the Kids' Play Zone, but no other food or drinks are allowed.