Kids' Play Zone Policy
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:00-6:30 PM
Only members' dependents are allowed to use the Kids' Play Zone.
- Members must remain in the Student Recreation Center and may not leave the building
while their dependents are in the Kids' Play Zone.
- There is a limit of 8 children at a time in the Kids' Play Zone. Access is on a first-come-first-serve
- Children can stay in the Kids' Play Zone for a maximum of two hours per visit.
- Children must be potty trained and between the ages of 3-10 to utilize this service.
- The parent/legal guardian who drops the child off must be the same parent/legal guardian
who picks up the child. No exceptions will be made to this policy, unless made with
a professional staff member with both parents/guardians present.
- The use of the Kids' Play Zone does not require a dependent membership. However, use
of any other areas in the Student Recreation Center will require purchase of a membership.
- Children may bring water in a sippy cup or sports bottle into the Kids' Play Zone,
but no other food or drinks are allowed.